Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm a junkie...

for labels...

Here are a few labels I whipped up on the fly and sent to get printed out:

For the shawls I ordered:



For the flipflops I ordered at Old Navy... (Yes I know, it's a bit more than I wanted to spend but I rationalized it that I'm only getting six pairs... 2 pairs in each size). Thise was completely inspired by Miss Emerald!



I wrapped the items up with the same type of ribbon I used for the invitations and then glued the labels I made to them. I just printed the labels on bright white cardstock and then cut and cornered the edges.




Super easy project... :) hhmmm... I think I might need a small basket for them as well as small table.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, if you are still interested for Pashmina Scarves. We can offer you 40 Pashmina Scarves for $100/-
($2.5 per shawl)FOB Toronto.
Please contact knhollak@gmail.com
Attn: Katrin.