Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Can I have ten honeymoons?

Because on top of all the places that I really want to go and won't be trekking there, I found another place to add to the list.

From the lovely people over at Fiji Travel, I got the following email:


R/T Airfare from Los Angeles to Nadi on Air Pacific
Transfers to/from Resorts | 5 Nights Accommodations for Two
*Children Eat Free | **Includes Daily Breakfast | ***Includes All Meals
Rates are Per Person Based on Double Occupancy
Sale Period: August 13th, 2007 - November 30th, 2007
Travel Period: August 13th, 2007 - March 30th, 2008
Travel Blackout Dates: Depart Dec. 16 - 30, 2007 Return Jan. 1 - 31, 2008
Packages Must be Purchased within 3 Days of Reservation
Does not Include Airline Tax, Airport Security Fees or
Departure Tax - All Approximately $250 Per Person
--------------------------------------------------
Starting from: $1095 Airfare & Accommodations
Resorts Offered: Tokatoka Resort $1095| Naviti Resort $1300*
Warwick, Fiji $1305** | Hideaway Resort $1310
First Landing Resort $1346 | Outrigger on the Lagoon $1450
Mana Island Resort $1710** | Castaway Island Resort $1798***
Matangi Island Resort $2565***


I wanna go! I wanna go! If you decide to go to Fiji... can I stow away in your suitcase? :)

We're using Fiji Travel for our honeymoon. They have been great with prices and very nice. We had a little glitch on the planning but nothing to even mention. I like them because their website is really informative and yet when it's time to do the booking, you deal with an actual agent. When booking your honeymoon, did you find it online or through a travel agent?

1 comment:

Still a Miss. said...

10 honeymoon!!! You get my vote on that idea, as long as I can have 10 too!