Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What is a Little Miss...


Mr. Men is a series of 46 children's books by Roger Hargreaves started in 1971. Little Miss was an accompanying series of 33 books with female characters that started in 1981. After Hargreaves' death in 1988, his son, Adam, began writing and illustrating new stories involving the Mr. Men and Little Miss characters, including the creation of six new characters....read more here about the series.

When I was little my mom used to read me those books and called me "Little Miss Bossy" or "Little Miss Chatterbox."  Nicknames I completely deserved... and unfortunately still deserve to this day!

Who am I in real life?  I'm just the gifl next door neighbor who has a tendency to be a bit OCD and adventurous at the same time.  I love traveling, cooking, DIY projects, gardening, running, living, breathing and being with my family.  I believe that life is like a bottle of wine, the older it gets, the better it is.

Do I have a quote that can sum up me?  Why yes I do.  It's taped to my screen and read it aloud every day.

 "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't think you can measure life in terms of years.  I think longevity doesn't necessarily have anything to do wiht happiness.  I mean happiness comes from facing challenges and going out on a limb and taking risks. If you're not willing to take a risk for something you really care about, you might as well be dead." --Northern Exposure
:)

Enjoy...