Monday, June 4, 2007

Thank you's...


So here I am, less than 48 hours after our engagement party and I finished 95% of our thank you cards. Would have had them all done but I ran out of cards. Now, I know what you're thinking, "she probably just wrote:
Thanks for coming and thanks for the gift! Sincerely, M+L

If I ever did that, my momma would kill me. I wrote about a paragraph to each of our guests and thanked them specifically for the present they gave and how excited we were to use it whether it were the new dishes or the grill or the albums. You get the jest. Well, I know some people would hate doing all this but to be honest, in the midst of it all, I realized how happy I was to be saying thank you to all our family and friends who came. I even wrote thank you cards to the people who just showed up! :)

How long did it take for you to finish up all your thank you cards? Am I the only freak who not only looks forward to the parties, but also the aftermath of writing little notes to everyone? :)

No comments: