Monday, June 4, 2007

OH SHINY!

After reading a post about metallic prints from one of the bloggers at weddingbee.com I was truly fascinated by it and wondered how I could get my hands on one. I found Mimosa Digital online where you can upload your photos and order them!

What is a Metallic Photo Print?
Metallic photo prints will stun you with their classic elegance and beauty!

This specialty long-lasting photo paper, chosen by professional photographers for its striking visual impact, is now available to consumers at Mimosa Digital (certainly not at drug stores). Portrait, fine art and event photos (especially that priceless wedding shot) look spectacular on the Professional Kodak Endura Metallic Paper.

Pictures or paintings come alive. The three-dimensional appearance delivers rich and uniquely vibrant colors, exceptional visual interest and depth, and especially flattering yet natural looking flesh tones.

The base color of the paper is not pure white, but rather a silverish pearl-like color which makes your photos look strikingly distinctive and absolutely gorgeous!


I ordered a 8x10 to go into a frame I bought. We'll see how it turns out! I'll post updates later!

UPDATE: It came within 5 days and it was beautiful. I packaged it up since we are moving... soon... I hope... maybe... grr..

No comments: