Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Pretend Tropical Wedding

I'm having a pretend tropical wedding and y'all are invited. It'll be on a beach hidden away from the hustle and bustle of civilization.. For my pretend wedding I'd wear a simple dress like this:
SOURCE
and carry flowers like this:
SOURCE
The sun would set at just the right time where my FI and I would kiss for the first time as husband and wife.
SOURCE

For the aisle, we'd have tiki torches light our pathway and walk barefoot through the sand and onto the grassy knoll to our reception. We'd have a relaxed BBQ on picnic blankets and as entertainment, we'd watch fire dancers amaze us with their feats!

And in the end, my husband and I would say good bye to our guests with a firework display and you, our guests, will have had a fabulous time!

All, because of my pretend tropical wedding...

No comments: