Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Chaos...

In the midst of all the housing issues I've thrown myself into doing more projects now to keep my mind off of all this nonsense.

On my to-do list for the week has been my rehearsal dinner inviations, my place cards (just their names), and working on secondary programs. Yes, secondary programs. We are doing two programs for the wedding. The first one is just a fan with the wedding party on it. These will be handed out by my nieces. The second ones will have the everything about the actual ceremony, readings, songs, etc etc etc. These will be in the pews for our guest to follow and not feel so lost.

I feel like I'm on wedding overdrive so I don't have to think about everything else...Do you ever get that way? Where you use the wedding projects as a diversion for other issues?

No comments: