Monday, June 25, 2007

SHOOT ME NOW...

I absolutely hated videographers. I used to think they were completely pointless. What... you spend lots of moolah on a DVD that you will see, maybe 1/5 of it and get bored, and then put away in the the corner of your video collection? Ya, I want to do that.

That is how I thought until I came across Frequent Flyer Productions. FFP shoots the story of the day, and lets it unfold. They create a film. Now this is something I can seeing spending my hard earned cash on.

Based out of LA, the company is a pool of creative film people (directors, cinematographers, editors, etc) who do this in their down time. They work in TV and Movie Industry so you know they are good! They aren't the typical wedding videographers either, they like the story, so none of this "say hi to the happy couple" mumble jumble!

For samples of their work, go here.

I think their work speaks for themselves. On top of their amazing work, they are polite and very knowledgeable and will work with virtually any budget you have! They give videographers a good name! I can't wait to see what they have in store for me!

No comments: