Now, onto the good stuff:
Breakfasts: Greek Yogurt with seed mix, a silver dollar fig & greek yogurt pancake, and decaf coffee
Snacks: homemade protein bars and low cal chocolate/vanilla frap protein shakes
- Monday: Snacked...
- Tuesday: Hard boiled egg, artichoke, sun dried tomato with avocado and a sandwich thin and a peach
- Wednesday: Veggie burger with Tikka Masala sauce and veggies with a pear for dessert
- Thursday: grilled tomato, avocado, and zucchini
- Friday: play-date with kiddos and pizza! :)
- Saturday: eat out - Mexican perhaps?
- Sunday: Free Birds!!!!
- Monday: Garlic spaghetti & stuffed mozzarella sausage with garlic bread
- Tuesday: Mahi Mahi Tacos with broc slaw and black beans
- Wednesday: Chicken Satay with brown rice and cauliflower rice and grilled zucchini (mixed together)
- Thursday: Tacos with homemade guacamole!
- Friday: Dinner out
- Saturday: Pulled Pork with baked sweet potatoes
- Sunday: left overs
- Monday: Run 3 Miles
- Tuesday: Crossfit in the morning! EEK!!!!! walk 2/4 miles
- Wednesday: Run 5 miles
- Thursday: Crossfit at night! Run 3 miles
- Friday: Walk 2 miles,
- Saturday: Run 7 miles to Barre Control class (changing things up and trying it out)
- Sunday: My first Duathlon!!! YAY!!!!
This week you'll see lots of recipes pop up. I'm finally getting around to writing them down to share with y'all! :) Enjoy!