Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July daily recap 1

  • Exercise:  
    • Happy to report I actually did the 30 day shred dvd! Wasn't so bad until I started to get to things that made me push off with my foot (nursing a foot injury -yay me...not). 
    • I also did my 1 minute abs.  Basically I listen to 1 song (it's 4.27 minutes long) and do abs and switch exercises within the song.  I listened to Florence and the Machine: Shake it out.  It's kinda my anthem for the month. 
  • Food wise:
    •  I followed what I said I would.  Pretty proud I didn't go overboard on the pizza.  The smoothie I made consisted of 1 cup of spinach, 1/2 blueberries, 1/2 strawberries, 1 peach, water and ice.  it was sooo good. 
  •  How do I feel:
    • Overall, I felt good.  I'm really happy I finally went to the doctor.  Just a piece of mind to know I didn't break a joint or tear a ligament in my foot.  I have this foam splint on the bottom of my foot now to see if it helps.  I'm staying optimistic that it'll heal! 



29 days to go! 

No comments: