So results wise, I lost another 2.6 lbs. So close to pre-pregnancy weight. I know I have to lose another 10 lbs though to fit back into most of my clothes. Things got a little --uhh-- moved around so while I might be close to that weight, body isn't. On the foot note, I finally got to see a doctor. I'm PRAYING the insert he glued onto my foot (hello horseshoe!) will help. I hope to start running by August again. In the meantime I'm going to find an alternative.
Let's look to see what's on the lists for this week shall we?
- Monday: leftovers (sweet/sour turkey meatballs with cauliflower rice and quinoa)
- Tuesday: garlic spinach/apple/goat cheese spread on sandwich thins with carrots, string cheese
- Wednesday: garlic spinach/apple/goat cheese spread on sandwich thins with carrots, string cheese (it was that good i need more)
- Thursday: artichoke/turkey sandwich with sun dried tomatoes and berry protein smoothie
- Friday: PB & J sandwich and berry protein smoothie
- Saturday: out Stonefire Grill anyone?
- Sunday: out
- Monday: pasta casserole with cherry tomato marinera & turkey meat
- Tuesday: creamy chicken taquitos
- Wednesday: pork chops
- Thursday: chinese chicken salad
- Friday: hawaiian nachos
- Saturday: eat out?
- Sunday: eat out?
- Monday: 30 day shred/8 minute abs
- Tuesday: 30 day shred/8 minute abs, Personal Training session for assessment (groupon!)
- Wednesday: 30 day shred/8 minute abs, walk
- Thursday: 30 day shred/8 minute abs: Boxing class, workout class (6am...EEK!)
- Friday: 30 day shred/8 minute abs
- Saturday: 30 day shred/8 minute abs, Zumba
- Sunday: 30 day shred/8 minute abs, 10 mile bike ride (if my new bike shoes come in time)