Monday, July 23, 2012

July weekly post 3

So I skipped a week.  I was thrown off by stuff that was going on with home/work/life.  Everyone has those days.  Instead of rehashing last week (was good and even RAN!!!!) I want to think forward and talk about this coming week.  I think I need to stay as positive as ever just so I can make sure I'm good.  I've been doing good but really want to kick it up a notch and end this month on a positive note.


Lunches:
  •  Mon-Thurs:  (same meal since I made a big amount of spread) garbanzo bean/avocado spread with sun-dried tomatoes and artichokes on sandwich thins, protein shake, hard boiled egg, peach.  (snack: no sugar cookies -they are really good- and a plum) 
 Dinners:
  • Monday: grilled pizzas... pepperoni on one, canadian bacon and pineapple
  • Tuesday: Stuffed shells with a ground turkey and zucchini filling
  • Wednesday: Sun Dried tomato chicken sausage with sauteed brussel sprouts
  • Thursday:  Turkey Tacos
  • Friday:   Grilled chicken satay (YUM!) with asian slaw
  • Saturday: Birthday party
  • Sunday: up in the air
Working out:
  • Monday: 5 mile run (i know, i'm kinda shaking in my boots about this today)
  • Tuesday: 30 day shred level 2
  • Wednesday: 3 mile run / 30 day shred level 2
  • Thursday: hike after work / 30 day shred level 2 
  • Friday:   Boxing class / 30 day shred level 2
  • Saturday: Zumba / 30 day shred level 2
  • Sunday:  Bike ride / boot camp (maybe if i can muster up the courage)
So YES, i started running again.  It felt so refreshing to get outside after a massive stressful week.  I ran hard and fast (okay, fast for me that is).  My foot is still healing and still wearing my insoles (aka, horse shoe).  I really want to get back up to running about 20+ miles a week and know I have to take my time doing that but also doing other things to keep me entertained.  I'm super excited for Zumba since it's been FOREVER since I did it last.  You'll find me in the back of the class tripping over my feet!

No comments: