Monday, July 30, 2012

July weekly post 4

So it's July 30 and well, the month is almost up.  I know I didn't hit my goal but that's fine by me.  I know I'm on a good path and I think doing weekly posts are helping me be more accountable.  I'm finally feeling better running.  I started with a new training facility and it is nuts.  They believe this photo's motto and boy am I sore after their work outs.  I don't think I've ever sweat so much in a class before like I do here.  They mean business!  Let's get to the good stuff shall we?

Lunch:
  • Monday: Chinese chicken salad (super healthy and super good), protein shake, peach (plum for snack and other half of protein shake)
  • Tuesday: Lunch with the hubby (INDIAN!!!!!)
  • Wednesday: apple/spinach/goat cheese quesadilla, hard boiled egg, protein shake, peach (plum for snack and other half of protein shake)
  • Thursday: left overs (stuffed shells), hard boiled egg, protein shake, peach (plum for snack and other half of protein shake)
  • Friday: lunch out?
  • Saturday: lunch out?
  • Sunday:   Lunch with family (kupcake 2.0 baptism)
Dinner:
  • Monday:  Stuffed shells with a spinach/zucchini/tomato sauce YUM!, protein shake
  • Tuesday: Subway night 
  • Wednesday:  Malibu chicken with sauteed squash and mushrooms
  • Thursday:  Pulled Pork sandwiches with kale chips and carrot fries
  • Friday:   Dinner out(family in town)
  • Saturday: Pizza Night with family
  • Sunday:  dunno...

Work out routine:
  • Monday: Run 4 miles + 30 day shred level 2
  • Tuesday:  RPM class
  • Wednesday:  4 miles + 30 day shred level 2
  • Thursday: swimming + 30 day shred level 2
  • Friday:  boxing + 30 day shred level 2
  • Saturday:  boxing + Zumba
  • Sunday:  5 miles + 30 day shred level 2
 Yup, that's the week in a nut shell.  I'm really trying to find more time to work out at night more for myself after the girls go to bed.  It's been the one thing keeping me sane lately.  Will I do an august goal?  Yes.  Only way to keep myself motivated! 


No comments: