Thursday, June 28, 2007

No tiaras here...

I'm mushy and girly but to a point. I cry at sappy movies and have to hold a hankie at at wedding... but I will not, CAN NOT, should not, be forced into this whole bridal tiara thing.

I'm not a princess, I'm me. I'm goofy and a little clumsy and worst of all, a little rugid. I love sports and my entire life never once pictured myself with a tiara on... so why start now.

So why am I talking about this? Hair jewerly. I have long hair that I'll be wearing it half up with loose curls. At my reception, I'll be changing it to half up on one side, a little old hollywood glam! On my search for the appropriate accessories to pull off this look, I stumble on to this site that offers affordable priced accessories! HOORAY! something I don't have to spend an arm and a leg for! :)

I even found a really cute cake topper there. I would soo get it but we have a cool idea that we're doing for our cake topper!

But back to the subject on hand... how are you doing your hair?

1 comment:

one place said...

We Love Your Information and the Creative Posting On Little Miss Planner -Show Off Your Resources and Services.
Visit Us at "Malibu 90265"
http://malibu90265.blogspot.com/2008/08/party-planner.html