Monday, June 18, 2007

Our fizzy little favors...

With the new favor idea, I looked at hundreds of labels and tons of different type of wine for our favors. Last weekend in a walk through my FI's favorite store: Costco, we found Martinelli's Sparkling Cider in the small 187 ML bottle.

DING DING DING...

Why didn't I think of this before, instead of the regular size bottles, order the small size for both the 21+ favors and the family favors! Once we figured this out, I looked up one of our favorite Wineries and found they sell their sparkling wine in those sizes as well!

HOORAY!!! Problems solved and moving onto the fun design portion of it all... the labels. With my trusty MS Word on hand and a template from 4th-Vine. I created preliminary labels.



Okay, I know they aren't truly centered...but overlook that... and what do you think?

No comments: