Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Taking risks...

I want a very traditional wedding with traditional photos and my Hyde personality wants an off the wall wedding with off the wall photos. I think the Hyde in me is pushing me to do the Trash the Dress session and also push the envelope with the photos, because to me, the photography is the masterpiece and why not go big with it.


FIRST PLACE (8x10: 2007 FIRST HALF) at WPPI
"Waiting for Validation"
JB Sallee
Lewisville, TX U.S.A.



THIRD PLACE (8x10: 2007 FIRST HALF) at WPPI
"Prisoner of Love"
Marie Labbancz
Robbinsville, NJ U.S.A.

Source

I loved both of these photos because they weren't the typical bridal portaits. They tell a story and you want to stare at them for hours.

Are you willing to take a few risks for your wedding photos?

No comments: