Friday, August 10, 2007

days slipping by...

I have three friends getting married within one year of today. One is getting married a few weeks before me and two after me. The two after me have about 6 months and the other has 10 months to go. (still following me?) I remember what it was like to be in their shoes... where the wedding seemed soo far away and knowing how much stuff needed to be done but thinking, why bother when it's a million days away?!

I remember that and also watching the X's on the days filling the all the page and my turning the months came more often than not. Life just started passing by at such a rapid pace I never thought I could stop and just catch my breath.

Heading into the final stretch of it all, I must say that all the wedding planning has really been fun. I know the first initial part of the wedding planning is stressful but once you got your site nailed down, the rest has been a blast. Sure I have some not so nice things to say about DIY invitations but I know after it's all said and done, I'll be happy with the results.

Anyhow, this post has nothing to do with crafty little projects or vendor reviews, it's just a moment to stop and smell the roses and realize in less than 3 months this little miss planner will be little Mrs. planner!

No comments: