Monday, August 20, 2007

Getting around...

Here is a better picture of the map. If you click on it, you'll get to notice the detailing of the church and other parts of our wedding we wanted to point out. We wanted to keep it more clean than other types of maps and I think my brother did a great job.


So why am I posting about this again? Well, I received a few emails about the map... My brother is an amazing graphic designer (been at it for decades)! He also does monograms (he did our Logo too! ), wine labels, candy bars, and other various detailing to make a wedding more personalized for you! To get ahold of him, you can email me at louvigilante [at] hotmail [dot] com. Please put in the subject line name of this blog so it won't go to the trash can by accident!

1 comment:

Nichol Hanson said...

Just thought I would pass along another recommendation for custom designed wedding maps:

http://idoweddingmaps.com/