Friday, August 3, 2007

Packages... more packages...

Yet more packages came last night!

  • We got our little Moo stickers for our OOT bags. I'll update later with what we are going to do with them.

  • Vistaprint came in with our very own FREE married names and address stamp. My FI opened it up and was soo excited to see it.

  • Maps came back from the printers looking amazing! I can't wait to show them off!



I've been waiting for all these little things to get down. I finished the Tears of Joy labels and just have to print them out. I also need to send a mock up of the wine labels to the printers and need to finish the reception cards. UGGGHHH... Oh, and print out the actual invitation too!

Thanks to the gals over at weddingbee, they gave me some great advice on how to print on Stardream paper.

I think I am finally getting excited about my invites now! HOORAY!

No comments: