Friday, July 20, 2007

Too Faced...

I wish I was rich. Not because if I was rich I could have a big house or an elaborate wedding. In fact, I'd have the wedding I'm having now!

I wish I was rich so I can buy more goodies for our wedding party. You see, this bride, finished her bridal party gifts ages ago. They are sitting in a wedding container waiting for me wrap up. Now since I absolutely love makeup, I found the coolest makeup palette kit by Two Faced at Sephora.
Palette includes three 0.21 oz eyeshadows in teal, champagne, and pink shimmers; four 0.14 oz lip colors in champagne shimmer, golden pink shimmer, pink, and bronze shimmer; and a 0.22 oz cheek color in peach, plus a double-ended brush and shadow applicators.

When I first starting snatching up goodies for my beautiful girls, I really wanted to get a palette like this one but after I found one of the really cool finds, I had to forgo this idea.

What did you end up getting your bridal party?

No comments: