Friday, July 20, 2007

Monumental days...

I remember when I first got engaged I thought about what milestones were mentally important to me. While our engagement session was fun, it wasn't a big deal. But when our parents met for the first time, that was monumental. I didn't realize how great it was to have an engagement party. Something I didn't think would be, really turned out to be a great day throughout this period of time.

Today is one of those days. We have 99 days to go before we are husband and wife. I never thought the year would fly by so quickly or that the wait would ever hit double digits. I think the next biggest day would be our first RSVP reply. :)

Did you think anything of how many days left to your big day or did it just come and go without you noticing?

No comments: