Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another package in transit...


After finding out I should be receiving our invitation stamps any day now, I was sifting through emails and found an email from the UPS man. The BM dresses are coming... BUT OH NO, THEY ARE COMING TO MY OLD RESIDENCE. I quickly called up my old apartment complex (just moved out literally 3 days ago) to see if they could hold it for me for a day. Usually they are nice but this lady didn't realize the IMPORTANCE of this package. I politely explained what it was and that I'd be able to pick it up right after it was signed for. She said she'd make a note of it but just to be safe, I'll be monitoring the UPS website, tracking that package's every move until it's resting in my arms. Funniest thing about it is that it's delivery date is exactly 3 month mark till the wedding! Okay, it isn't that funny, more like amusing! :)

I can't wait to see the dress and how they turned out. I'm 99.999% they are beautiful, but until then, I'm still going to be wondering!

No comments: