Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A little extra pizazz to my bouquet

I love bouquets of flowers. I think out of all the arrangements I ordered, I was the most excited about my big bouquet of red roses. No, it isn't because I'm a bride and it's all about me... it's because I ADORE flowers and what a better way to celebrate what is suppose to be one of the most memorable days of your life, than toting around a lots of flowers all wrapped up!

Now, red rose bouquets are a dime a dozen, so in order to make it my very own unique bouquet, I ordered a lovely brooch to tie in the theme of a vineyard wedding that will rest on the top portion of the bouquet.

I now present my bouquet bling:



I'm soo excited! Are you adding any personal touches to your bouquet?

1 comment:

Still a Miss. said...

Oh I am adding a very old family pin. My aunt is restoring it now. This post reminds me I need to check in with her to see how its coming along.