Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Misadventures of working out...

Since the Summer crisis of moving... I've been a complete and utter slacker. I was going to work out more and watch what I ate more and just pay more attention to my body. I was going to lift and get more upper body strength but in order to do that, you gotta put in at least 1% of effort. Well, if I was graded on my last few weeks, I'd get a big fat F. So, with the Disney Half Marathon just around the corner, I decided to start running so I can at least not be as winded as I was last year.

Yes, I am doing a half marathon within 2 months of my wedding. I even toyed with the idea of doing Long Beach Half as well, but that was 2 weeks before the wedding. I know, crazy. I'm still on the fence about that one but I have a feeling it will be a no.

I think with all this events I should somehow get my tush in gear and start working out more... It isn't about lbs... its about feeling healthier.

Did you set goals for yourself about working out before the wedding?

No comments: