Friday, March 14, 2008

Another imaginary wedding...

Around 5 or so years ago, I distinctly remember I wanted my BMs to wear a dress that had a print on it. Fast forward to actual wedding planning and just like how I forgot about my dream dress, I totally forgot about this too...until this morning. Yes I know, almost five months since the wedding and I barely just remembered this "big" idea. So I decided to put together a series of imaginary weddings all centered around print some way or another.

While pretend shopping with my imaginary limitless checkbook I found the cutest dress:

Jayson Brunsdon
Satin Bamboo-Print Dress
Price: $575.00


Such inspiration...Here are other ideas that would work will with this design without becoming campy:
Invitations


Source


Decorations

Source

Source

Source

Source

Flowers


Source

Source

Favors


Source

Source

Source

All in all, a nice clean green and white theme. You could even add touches of pink give it a pop! If you have any dresses you'd like to see a theme centered around, send in the links to the photos and we'll give it a whirl!

No comments: