Thursday, March 6, 2008

Charcoal...


One of my favorite things about art and color are the exciting names. I think it inspired me to stay creative through adulthood. If I won the lotto, I'd change careers and paint all day long. When I was the kid, I had the big box of Crayolas but only played with the primary ones... but to my defense, I loved blending them and making my own colors (I loved the allure of controlling the colors and being master of the paper!). Because the rest of the crayons were left unused, I still loved all their innovative names. Now I was shuffling through the J Crew Website and found the most fantastic dress and fell in LOVE LOVE LOVE with the name of the dress: Charcoal. How cool is that?! Now looking at this dress, can you imagine how you can play off some really amazing colors?! Oh, I'm in love!


The brighter the colors the better it seems it will look!


Info of dress
Sadie silk faille dress
Regular was $295.00
select colors now $139.99 - $199.99

Images from Google Images

No comments: