Monday, March 17, 2008

Finally...

I bought a pair of shoes for my best friend's wedding this summer. I've been religiously stocking DSW and Zappos and Steve Madden for the right shoe and that's when I finally saw these beauties:


Guess Women's Pilsner 2 Peep Toe Pump
# Leather upper
# Manmade sole
# Heel measures approximately 3 1/4"

I think the only downfall was they weren't my requisite 3 3/4" - 4" heel... but I can overlook it...

When I first glanced at them a month ago I knew I had to buy them, and when I went back, they did not exist. So after a month of scouring the web, I turned to old faithful aka Amazon and found them! Now I will wait patiently by the mailbox while my pretty little shoes come. While the hubby will look bewildered by another pair of heels coming into the house he'll understand it's part of the "uniform" I get wear for the wedding!

No comments: