Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Unintended...

I just remembered that I wanted a v-neck wedding dress for my wedding. Like, for the past 11 years of me thinking about weddings, I ALWAYS wanted a v-neck wedding dress. And for some reason, I COMPLETELY forgot about this the ENTIRE time during my engagement. When I say just remembered, I really mean, about two minutes ago, it dawned onto me that I didn't get the dress I dreamt about my entire adult life. :|

This doesn't mean that I don't love my dress, because honestly it perfect and me, but when I dreamt about gowns it never was strapless. Talk about weird to have this revelation...and 11 days before the wedding!!

Did you end up going a different path with your dress then the one you dreamt of? Or am I the only weirdo out there that completely forgot what they always pictured for themselves and went a separate way??

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yes, in fact I was quite adamant not to have a strapless dress. Until I tried one on for fun.

Linda said...

Thanks Laura for making me feel more sane! ;)