Monday, October 15, 2007

I read it through the grapevine...

I always made it a point to attempt to see my wedding through my guests eyes. What they saw, and how good of a time they had. So when we started discussing our Out of Town Bags (OOT bags) I knew I wanted to put a little fun newspaper-esque thing in there.

By the time we were done it was 8 pages long filled with information about the wedding, about us, random wedding facts and even crossword puzzles and other word games. (We used a MS Word template, simple as pie!) It was sent to Kinkos to printed and when we brought them home, we put them together and rolled it up and tied it up with some wine ribbon.





...And the finished result...




This was probably one of our most time consuming projects. But when we started them, it was an hour here or there. All in all, was it worth it for us to do this? I'd like to think so. It was really fun!

No comments: