Tuesday, January 8, 2008

VENDOR REVIEWS!!! ...the reception site

We planned our wedding within weeks of getting engaged. I just didn't want the hassle of it hovering over my head. One of the non issues for me was the site,Bella Victorian Vineyards. I blogged about how I choose the site.

I must admit, weather was the ONLY thing that worried me about the site. Nothing else. And well, it did but just enough to make everything get a little damp and make the area smell FRESH. As for what we and all our guests thought about Bella? WE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! I worked with Kimberly over there and she was soo wonderful to me. Even when I'd email random questions about the place, she put up with me! My photog took a ton of photos but here are some of my favorites of their estate!


They have a trolley pick up and drop off guests from the parking area to the estate.








Photos courtesy of Toby Tucker Photography.

From start to finish, Bella Victorian Vineyards was worth every penny!

Grade: A+++++++

No comments: