Tuesday, January 29, 2008

craziness

It's been one heck of a few days. On top of Mother Nature thinking we needed a skylight in the living room, work seems to be stacking up and the pet mafia have taken over the house.

Late last evening, I finally calmed everyone down, cleaned up my desk and finished the last of my thank you cards. Part two should be done shortly with them and while the hubby finishes his portion up, I hope... HOPE!!!!... that I can finally send them out by the end of this week.

On another side note... Yesterday I started using my workout journal. While I only did free weights and an ab workout, at least I did something! Today I think I'll go running for a bit with the Bruno (the big puppy) before I settle down and cook dinner. I'm feeling like salmon tonight. YUMMM....

No comments: