Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dreaming...

Thanks for one of my friends sending out an email about our 30th vacation, I can't stop dreaming about it! It probably doesn't help that I've seen commercials for Puerto Rico for the last week.

There are 176 days until Vacation!


It means it's finally coming around. That means I only have 176 to fit into bikini (without scaring anyone). That also means, I really have to start working out again. After the wedding I went on strike, and well, now because of the strike, my jeans are going on strike because of all the harassment I've put them through.

So, this week I have kicked off (sorta) the get back in shape program. I don't know what it entails, but all I know is that my tush needs to spend more time outdoors than inside in from of the tv. I feel a bit pathetic, I've turned into one of THOSE people, new year, new body. Well, not really... Same old body, I just gotta get rid of some fluff I've acquired over the past few months. :| It isn't like I'm asking for too much... just a few inches.

To kick off this program, I'm going down to Phoenix, AZ to run with a few buddies of mine in the Rock-n-Roll Half Marathon. I might be extremely sore on Monday but at least I'm out there!

No comments: