Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things I want = Things I need

I'm totally rationalizing this post because well, I really really want them. T-minus 68 days till my bday and I'm already giving the hubby a list of things I want. On the top of my list is that shed I blogged about a while back. Now, adding to the list, there are a number of kitchen things I want:


Le Creuset 13 1/4" x 10 1/2" Stoneware Deep Dish Baker

Le Creuset 3-Quart Covered Square Baker

Le Creuset® Citrus Multicolor Prep Bowls (Set of 4)

Le Creuset® 10-Ounce Stoneware Mortar and Pestle - Cherry


and because this is ultra cool:

Le Creuset® 2-Quart Moroccan Tagines

Le Creuset 5 3/4-Quart Covered Oval Dish

Photo source
In the words of Rachel Zoe... I DIE!

1 comment:

Linda said...

So the whole La Crueset store would be a good gift? ;)