Thursday, September 24, 2009

Random facts

It's been a while since i posted some random facts about lil 'ol me so here goes:

  • I've begun planning another big vacation. Between now and when we actually go on said trip I think we will have gone on two other small trips. :)
  • On my desk are tickets to Knott's Scary Farm. I've been there 9 years, and will be going my 10th time!
  • I currently have 15 magazines at home I haven't touched.
  • My favorite NEW show this summer was The Colony. We LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!
  • This weekend is the annual garage clean up. During this time, all seven boxes (yes 7!) of Halloween goodies will be brought down from the rafters!
  • I'm in desperate need to a closet clean up. I keep adding things but have yet to take things out to give away
  • My favorite shoes in the world are a pair of 5 inch heels. They are soo comfy! Kudos to Michael Kors on the designing them!
  • Second favorite pair are black flip flops
  • I've sketched out 5 different landscape designs for the backyard. I can't wait till it's December so we can start the remodel!!!
  • I love to read my Google reader while I'm working out.
  • I get anxiety when I don't have a lunch made for work the night before. It's the OCD in me!

    Have a fabulous Thursday!!!
  • 1 comment:

    Linda said...

    I've never been to Knott's Scary Farm since I don't think I've been in LA during October. I hope you take pics to share. I'm looking for some fun Halloween places around here.
    I need to clean out my closet too. Not going to happen this weekend!