Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nothing left but lint in the pockets...

While enjoying the weekend we spent way too much on wine that we rationalized we needed desperately (don't ask how many cases we have now). Yesterday, while I told myself no more spending I found myself at a loss. With the brand new cable and internet at the house (we went from TWC to ATT Uverse), I couldn't figure out how to set up my bluetooth for my camera to wifi upload. So, what did I do? I bought a cable online. Well, with amazon.com, in order to get the free shipping i HAD to add something to the list. What did I add?


source
These cute babies! So, it has begun. I've made a timeline of each month I'll get a few pieces here and there and swap out my old stuff. Hopefully by New Year's, I'll be all decked out in Le Ceuset.

Now must hide my wallet at least for a few more weeks.

:)

No comments: