Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another event to add to the calendar...

I'm one of those people who LOVE LOVE LOVE to have an active calendar. Every weekend has some sort of event or party on it. When days come around where we are home alone we cherish it. In any case, I'm always on the lookout for new and exciting things to do. One of the things the hubby and I said we wanted to do is go to some holiday performance. Okay, the hubby is just going along with it but I know the one I found will be an extra special treat!



At the Disney Concert hall, the Preservation Hall Jazz Band from NOLA are performing a Creole Christmas! We saw them during Christmas time two years ago right after we got engaged. We sat on the floor and clapped to the music. We laughed with our fellow guests and took in the history of this place. It was one of the best evenings on the trip.

I know this is a few months away but I love the idea of starting off our holiday vacation with something like this.

photo source

1 comment:

Linda said...

Fun! I love having events to look forward to.