Turkey Meatloaf (serves 6)
1.25 lbs ground lean turkey
1/8 cup bread crumbs
1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp Seasoning Salt
1 tsp Paprika
1.5 tbsp water
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven 350°F.
2. Mix ingredients together
3. Spray cupcake pan and place mix into cups.
4. Bake for 40 minutes, until golden brown.
Serve with a touch of BBQ sauce for an extra little kick!
Sauteed Butter Herb Spaghetti Squash
1 small Spaghetti squash
1 tablespoons I can't believe it's not butter
1 tablespoons finely chopped mixed soft herbs, such as basil, chives, parsley and sage
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven 375°F.
2. Cut squash down in half and with a spoon, take out the seeds.
3. Lightly spray it Pam and place on pan in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, or until brown. (goes faster in a toaster oven).
4. Once baked, set it aside to cool.
5. In a pan, heat up the rest of the ingredients
6. When able to touch it, using a fork or spoon, gently pull the strands of squash away from the peel and place the squash strands into the pan.
7. Toss squash around to get coated.
8. Serve immediately or cover to keep warm.
Turkey Meatloaf (Per Serving)
Sauteed Butter Herb Spaghetti Squash (Per Serving)