Friday, September 4, 2009

Where's the fast forward button?

I'm not one to complain but can't this summer be over and done with? I miss cool and quiet nights were you can open the windows and all we'd hear is the fountain. Instead, we keep them shut to keep all the refrigerated air inside and the noise from the AC out. I'm done with tank tops and flip flops (okay, not really on the latter, i can't live without my flip flops). I'm ready to put those short skirts away and pull out my nice warm leggings and big comfy sweaters. As much as I adore wearing summer dresses 24/7, I'm willing to suck it up and bust out the Uggs and knee high boots.

Today's forecast:

During the day: High: 97 °F RealFeel®: 101 °F
At night: Low: 65 °F RealFeel®: 65 °F (only 65? uggh!)


So who's with me, who wants to help me overthrow this Indian summer and make fall come quicker then usual?

No comments: