Thursday, April 2, 2009

Undone...

Waking up this morning I noticed it was time to really finish our room. We brought in a new comforter, new pillow case shams and finished moving some of the furniture around it is time to add the personal touches that make the room ours and be done with decorating it.

On my search for artwork the other day, I kept my eye out what we could do and last night I wondered if any photos we had would do if we blew them up.

Same photo just different editing on it:




What do you think? Do you like either or if you like one, which one, A or B? Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings. Also any guesses where this photo was taken? :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

B is a little lighter, so I think I like that one more.
I think it's a great idea to frame your own terrific shots!