Sunday, April 19, 2009

PHEW...

Boy am I tired. This weekend has felt like a non stop race. It is okay though because it was fantastic. We did more work on the garden (will post soon on that). Had a BBQ with the in-laws. We also helped out our friends, Mark Ayoub Photography at the Great Bridal Expo today. We had soo much fun there! We even ran into our wedding photograhers Toby Tucker! It was great to see them! We met a lot of great brides who are just getting all their vendors lined up and made me reminisce how it was for us. Boy that was a great time.

Oh, did I mention how amazing the weather was? Mid-eighties yesterday and today. Tomorrow should hit around 100! How I wish it was a three day weekend and I could just spend it playing in the dirt! Hope y'all had a great weekend too! Back to the grind tomorrow!

No comments: