Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Not really in hiding...

It's come to my attention all I talk about is dirt lately. While I do still have a life, or something that resembles one, I seem to not be talking about it as much as I talk about all things dirt.

Well, there's a few reasons for that:

A. I love gardening and rather be outside watching my little seedlings grown than doing anything else
B.I've been working on a few things that I haven't been ready to talk about yet
C. Life is rather boring at the moment


As for B. I'll finally share what it is I'm talking about in a month or so. Now, don't jump to conclusions now, it isn't about my personal life, it's more about my business life. Kinda.

I'll try to be a better blogger... maybe little miss planner needs to plan a blog schedule so she can write more. :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

I enjoy reading about your gardening. I don't garden but I enjoy it when people are passionate about stuff. Soon all your little plants will bloom and bare fruit. I'm looking forward to being jealous of you and your fresh corn.