Wednesday, April 1, 2009

In love...

with my ice cream mixer that is.

This is my favorite dessert we made so far in with it, Pineapple Sherbet.



How to make:
1 can of Pineapple (use a blender or food processor to chop it up until it looks smooth)
1.25 cups of simple syrup (made before hand: 2 parts sugar [we use Splenda] 1 part water, bring to boil and once the sugar is dissolved completely, remove it from the heat, cool, then bottle it and throw it in the fridge four 4-6 hours to cool down)
1/2 lemon squeezed (this is to bring down the sweetness of it all).
And a spoonful of cherry juice.

YUMMY!!! :)

1 comment:

Rose Ayoub said...

Okay, so I have to comment because I tried your ice cream/sherbert making skills first hand! The strawberry sherbert was AMMMAZING! I can't wait to try the pineapple . . . yummmy!