Monday, April 6, 2009

Photo Cubes

I stumbled along this really cool idea on how to display photos and recycle some old cd jewel cases you have lying around. This is such a fantastic idea! I'm totally using this idea in the future!



"I printed images on vellum paper so the cube gives off a gauzy glow when lit from the inside. Some of my readers told me they made different versions as gifts, personalizing them with photos from friends and family members’ trips. Once the telltale edges of the cases are covered in ribbon, no one is the wiser that this wasn’t picked up in some in-the-know boutique. But I’m such a dork that I'll take any chance to blurt out, Isn’t this cool? I made it from CD cases!"


To see more about this, go here!

1 comment:

Linda said...

That's an awesome idea. Even a great cheap gift!