Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i've been a bad little blogger...

I've not kept up on my list of things to do... so I will try to tackle that later today... but for now, let's talk about decorating.

We've gone through some nice little changes around the planner household. From clearing out the old closets, new carpets, adding a garden...(that needs another post), I think it's time to really finish decorating our master bedroom. So, the colors of the walls are like a green/sea foam color. The carpet is darkish. It's nice and serene and opens into the master bathroom which is a light tan/taupe color and the granite and tile are tan-ish color too. Our furniture is dark wood and there's quite a bit of it. We have a sliding glass door that opens up to outside and that's give some great light in, but still needs to be brightened up a little more. Everything is new (well, we bought everything when we moved in) So, really the only work it needs is some artwork and new bedding. Hmmm...Maybe I should take some photos so you can see what I mean.

The room can get dark so I'm thinking of a light tan/taupe color, preferably no prints, for the bedding, and then something like this for the wall:


Source

or...


Source

or...


Source

This will be my next goal to tackle I think for April or May.

1 comment: