Monday, March 15, 2010

Where to find deals for babies and kids...

So, I hate spending more money then we should and when we can find a good deal, I'm just all over it. I decided to compile a list of sites that are great for finding steals on great quality kids stuff from bedding to diapers.

BTrendie - It's like Gilt Groupe for little ones! You also get 10$ credit when you sign up!!!

ZuLily AMAZING DEALS!!! Must sign up just to check it out!

Mama Bargains It's like Woot but with better stuff! Once something sells out, another item will go on sale!

Baby Steals One deal, One day!

Diapers.com Out of ALL the places I looked, this place had the best diapers prices and the selection is INCOMPARABLE to any other store or site I've seen! On your first purchase, you can get 10$ by using this referral code: LMP2010. Shipping only takes two days and if you spend more than 50, it's free! LOVE IT! I love it so much that I even did one of my registries here! :)

These are just a few of my favorite websites to go surf and find bargains... what's yours?

No comments: