Friday, March 12, 2010

The weekend breakdown...

Now I couldn't just not post today... I mean come on, I posted 4 days straight and if I didn't post today it'd be like eating a Almond Joy, without eating the almond (wait... wouldn't that be like eating Mounds instead?). Anyhow, we have another busy weekend ahead of us. It's filled with a house warming party for one of the hubby's old friends (and groomsman), paint, decluttering another closet, lots of dirt, seeds, flowers, seeing the hubby's parents, shopping, cooking, massages, and last but definitely not least, mornings without the alarm. If that isn't heaven, I don't know what is!!!

How are you spending your weekend? Hopefully doing lots of fun stuff and getting into trouble!

Now to leave you to your weekend, here is one of my favorite songs at the moment.

No comments: