Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My ultra geek wants to fight!

I woke up this morning like any other day (running late as usual), I attempted to grab a cup of coffee but alas, all the travel mugs were dirty. I think it was the cosmic universe saying to either:

  • A. Hire a maid

  • B. Buy more travel mugs

  • C. Do the dishes


While I like A and B the most, I think my wallet prefers C and well, wallets usually win battles 98.3521% of the time! Anywho, after I realized such the travesty that I would have to wait 20 minutes till I get to work to drink my first cup of coffee I passed a calendar and noticed it was December 5. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

It's International Day of the Ninja!!



Of all the things to notice and get excited about. It isn't like it's September 19 (Talk Like a Pirate Day)! Still, I smiled and hopped into my car and thought of all things ninja. Now, if you are intriqued about ninjas, head on over to Ask a Ninja. I think all women are ninjas at heart, we just don't know it!

Just another example of how geeky I can be sometimes! :P

No comments: