Monday, December 3, 2007

I got Tagged?!!

I have been tagged by Jessica Lynn at tying the Knot

First, here are the rules:1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself. 3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. 4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I do wall push ups everywhere I go... When I'm waiting in line and next to a counter, I throw out a few push ups. I rationalize it that by doing this, I'm making up for the fact I "forgot" to get up in the morning to go run.
2. So that song I humm underneath my breath that I think no one hears?... well, it's from Nightmare before Christmas, "This is Halloween." I hum it ALL YEAR LONG!
3. I find myself writing codes in my head to figure out simple math problems. So when someone asks me how much money I lost last weekend in Vegas, I mentally respond: 'select sum(cash) from wallet;' I'm that geeky!
4. I may be geeky but gosh darnit, I better be looking stylish while thinking said codes! I'm a sucker for fashion magazines!!!!!
5. Every Monday I get super excited for the new lists of postcards on PopSecret! I always want to send in a secret but can never think of anything juicy!
6. I HATED Martha Stewart growing up! Now, I have my very own subscription!
7. Same goes for cooking shows. To the point I'd leave the room when my Mom flipped to them. Now, my husband is the one that leaves the room and I'm flipping to the food network! My favorite? The Barefoot Contessa!

I'm suppose to tag people now? ...I'll update with names!

1 comment:

jessica lynn said...

Glad you liked being tagged! =) Have a great day!