Wednesday, December 26, 2007

my 300th post...

A year ago today we were traveling to our New Orleans/Carribean Cruise trip. We just got engaged and we barely told a soul. Today, we are married and in NYC, on the 49th floor watching the rain hits the streets of Manhatten. Life has changed soo much that I can't imagine ever being like it was just one year ago. I'm married and though it feels soo different, life before it seems so distant. I'm 100% happy with my life and know it will only get better.

For Christmas, we did the usual, 24th dinner at his uncle's, went to midnight mass (at 1030pm) and opended presents! Then on Christmas morning at his parents. It's like tradition now. This year we brought our little rugrat in his santa outfit to spread a little joy. He even got presents! :)

I'm just so thankful for everything and everyone in my life. My relationships with my friends have grown tremendously and I can't even express how much I love each and every one of them. My relationships with my family and his have developed beyond my wildest dreams. My love for my husband is kinda mushy and gushy and if I didn't know us and saw us on the side of a street, I'd be sick of how in love we are! haha

Anyhow, I wanted to say thank you also to all my readers! Thank you for following me on my little journey through love and life!

Happy Holidays,

Little miss Planner

No comments: