Now let's get this party started. Are you ready for a new week? I am. I spent the better part of my evening yesterday menu planning/prepping for the family. For the adults and for the little kupcake. Let's see what is for dinner this week:
- Monday: Roasted Chicken with potatoes and artichoke hearts (*new menu item)
- Tuesday: Butternut Squash Soup with popcorn chicken
- Wednesday: Macaroni Casserole with Turkey meat sauce
- Thursday: BBQ chicken pizza (using leftover chicken from Monday)
- Friday: Hawaiian shredded pork nachos (*crock pot meal)
- Saturday: Dinner out
Breakfast and lunch for the week were prepped too:
- Breakfast: Oatmeal. Mine has Apple, Banana, Blueberry, Walnuts, Raisins, Almond Milk and a hint of brown sugar and Cinnamon. YUMMM!!!!
- Lunch: Balsamic Vinegar Chicken salad.
By the time I was done, the kitchen was a MESS! I'm surprised the Governor didn't issue it a DISASTER AREA! I made my breakfasts and the chicken for my lunches, made the butternut squash soup, steamed a bag of apples, got the chicken prepped for Monday's dinner, made Wednesday's dinner so it will just pop into the oven when it's time and packaged everything up. Phew! It was a lot of work but so happy it is over with.
Now onto my to-do list:
- Get the website up. I tried migrating stuff over last week but broke something. Fingers crossed we can open up the store this week and I can finally share it with you!
- Run/Walk 10 miles (must bring running gear to work this week)
- Do two hundred various types of sit ups
- Put away little girl clothes
- Take down last of the Christmas Decorations and pack it all up
- Sushi dinner with friends
- Create a chore list. See... I totally plan everything out. Only way to live I say!
- Get back on track with food. I ate at least 15 pieces a candy everyday for the past 2 weeks. I am all for moderation, two pieces a day to combat cravings, but seriously, I dove in and never looked back.
I'm looking forward to moving again. I feel like a total sloth! What are you looking forward to this week?